My first pair of "Nike" ! ♥

Sunday, August 31, 2014


My first ever shiny pair of Nike!! Look at the box and the glowing sign! Eeeks! LOL! I guess, everybody always wanted to own a pair of Nike in their lifetime. I used adidas before this and I have to say, those were quite a faithful pair, but the trend got to me too and I was dying to get my hands on one of these. So, after trying different brands, moving several showrooms, I finally ended up with "My Nike Pair" ♥

Because whenever you hear the phrase "Just Do It", you always think Nike! xD




Here's my baby ♥
 It's magenta, white and grey!
It's the Nike Transform V. I was planning to start running sometime soon and this baby gives me teh green light, also bought a few pairs of socks cause, you know why. :P I've been eating a little cleaner, recovering from my binge downfall and today, I ate 100% clean. Feeling more motivated. Gonna try my best and get back on track. ;)




xoxo



19 comments:

  1. Ohhh they look lovely! I'm sure you'll love them x

    Crissy @ My Cup Of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes! Nike definitely makes a cool pair of shoes. Since they are designed for narrow feet I can't use them but they sure are pretty!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the colors you picked so bright and happy
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful!
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    Beataba.blogspot.com ❃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always love making new friends so sure :)

      Delete
    2. Omg! and it seems you love Harries twins too :D I sent you a FR on facebook.

      Delete
  5. This pair of sneakers looks so cool. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love. Your blog is gorgeous too! Sorry was M.I.A for some time.

      xo

      Delete
  7. Wow love the colour! I definitely need a pair of Nike shoes as I am completely obsessed but still don't own a pair.

    Nivii x
    Nivii's Diary | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magenta? Oh, pretty! Your first pair?! Wow. I have too many shoes, I guess. lol.

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://www.carseyyycakes.tumblr.com | xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Nikes! I have a pair in black and they're fantastic :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eee! I need a pair, the jet black with the glimming white soles! :D

      Delete

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Powered by Blogger.