The Hunt : Part #1

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Lately, I have been really obsessed with nude/brown-ish palette for makeup and hence, I have been looking out for the perfect brown lipstick for my skin tone. So, the first time I ordered, I received something which was orange with a little shimmer. Nah! So, this time, I hand picked this one. It's from Faces and the shade is "Honey Lust". It was actually very cheap compared to how much makeup actually costs. I got it for around Rs 175 that under $3 (US). I am not sure this is the shade that I want but it's not bad. It's nice for a sunny day if I was very "light" makeup. I wanted a darker shade though and I am not too sure if I can "mattify"it with some powder. But all in all, it's a nice product for the price if this is the shade you are looking for.







You Might Also Like

12 comments

Would love to hear your opinions! xo

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images